[wc_button type=”primary” url=”http://www.ontherodeoagain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/toughenoughinfoWeb.pdf” title=”Learn More About Tough Enough to Wear Pink ” target=”blank” url_rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_center=”” position=”” class=””]Learn More About Tough Enough to Wear Pink [/wc_button]
For the first time ever the Grand National hosted the Wrangler Tough Enough to Wear Pink campaign. During a week long event the Cow Palace went pink, with a ladies luncheon and auction, pink boot drive, and “Tough Enough” merchandise all to help raise money for Bay Area Cancer Connections.
Highlights of the program include:
- Utilizing the weekly email newsletter to highlight the “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” campaign.
- Used in venue marketing as well as social media posts to push engagement.
- Worked with representatives from the Wrangler organization to execute the event.
Key achievements of this project:
- Raised over $6k for Bay Area Cancer Connections.
- Awarded Most Inspirational Collaboration by the Western Fairs Association.