I am still getting the hang of this blogging thing… Half the time I am not sure what to write, others I worry that no one really cares what I have to say. But I digress. After spending 13 hours chained to a computer designing websites I needed a break!
On that note check out my latest creation. www.sonoraoldcityhotel.com I will be completely honest I didn’t write all the code. But hey when I am cranking out at least 3 of these a week on top of my other work a little outside help is ok.
But in any event. I have noticed these things all over Facebook, and I thought it would be fun! My number was 12.
1. I have had my horse Ray for 10 years, we accomplished more in our first 5 years than most do in a lifetime.
2. I love making funny/awkward faces, it drives my mother crazy.
3. My mother is my best friend, we talk at least twice usually three times a day.
3. I was recruited by 5 different schools to ride NCAA equestrian.
4. My favorite color is purple, the fact that that was my school colors is a super awesome coincidence.
5. I am obsessed with bits, I have 5 in my tack trunk and countless more at the ranch.
6. The only equine event I’ve never tried is saddle seat/gaited.
7. In college being in a sorority was the biggest headache and coolest experience ever.
8. My corgi is my life, whenever I even think about him I am uncontrollably happy.
9. For the past 5 years I have not had a TV service where I lived, haven’t missed it. I prefer to buy DVDs of shows I like & skip commercials.
10. My dad and I are restoring my 1942 Studebaker truck, my uncle gave it to me when I was 12.
11. Mouse and I are both KStaters. She was bred at the university, I bought her there and after falling in love with her during a colt breaking class.
12. So far I have won 32 buckles in my riding career.
Sooo I don’t know if that was fun or lame. But I wasn’t sure what else to write! I shall come up with something more exciting soon.
Baby Mouse the week I first met her!