Since the inception of the Grand National the Cow Palace has hosted San Francisco students to help spread agriculture to its urban neighbors. In 2016 a push was created to help streamline and improve previous “school visits” thus Kids at the Palace was born.
[wc_button type=”primary” url=”http://www.ontherodeoagain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PurplePoniesTeacherPacket.pdf” title=”Learn More About Kids at the Palace” target=”blank” url_rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” position=”” class=””]Learn More About Kids at the Palace[/wc_button]
Highlights of the program include:
- Transitioning a previously analog contact and enrollment system to digital.
- Researching and obtaining the contact for all schools within the target market.
- Utilizing email marketing and web based sign ups in response to teachers requests for an easier process.
- Re-structured layout and volunteer set-up to more efficiently use limited resources.
Key achievements of this project:
- Doubled attendance from previous years.
- Utilized specialty acts and other contract acts on site that were “on the clock” but not contributing to the experience at that time.
- Created a completely unique experience reflective of the Bay Area’s mindset.