This project represents skills in creative strategy and brand presence. To highlight the 75th anniversary of the facility ran a targeted social media campaign with a call to action for patrons to share their memories of the Cow Palace. Outreach campaign both on social media and via email focused on engagement with the #mycowpalacestory hashtag.
Highlights of the program include:
- Social media reach of around 9,000 viewers across two usernames and 3 different platforms.
- Email marketing to a total of 2,000 subscribers.
- In-venue traditional and digital signage.
- On-site photo booth with real-time social media uploading.
Key achievements of this project:
- Western Fairs Association Achievement Award.
- Located and highlighted one of the inaugural performers at the venue who returned for the anniversary celebration.
- Over 1 million in post interactions.
- Doubled social media following from the beginning to the end of the campaign.
- Email marketing netted an average of 100 clicks per message.