Merck Animal Health
Livestock Marketing Communications Specialist
2017 – 2019
Putting the right tools in place through marketing and communications to drive the success of the livestock team, ensuring that Merck Animal Health products ended in the hands of key customers.
• Rebranding resulted in increased new product purchases by 12% across existing customers; in addition to double-digit new enrollment growth for two years.
•Lead on marketing and communications, consisting of 2,000 unique communications and sales tools activated with 300 field-based team members. Experienced above-average engagement with an 80% open rate and a 15% click-through rate.
• Member of the launch team for the innovative new cattle product, Banamine Transdermal. Including on-site management of launch events as well as supporting follow-up digital activation.
• Responsible for managing creative assets across five different agency partners. Work included managing raw creative files between agencies as well as directing photoshoots from planning to execution.
Marketing and Communications Manager
2015 – 2016
Leader of a team in charge of marketing, public relations, and social media; as well as working alongside sponsorship manager on select projects.
• In addition to managing traditional marketing focused on expanding social media presence for the facility and event. Achieved up to 1.4 million post impressions as well as a 60% growth in followers along with an industry award for our efforts.
• Managed the Kids at the Palace event during the Grand National Rodeo coordinating volunteers and local schools to put on the only multi-school agricultural education program in San Francisco. Doubled student attendance from previous years to over 500 children
Marketing And Promotions Assistant
Supported the promotion for a $4 million dollar production featuring over 100 horses and performers.
• Involved in the planning and execution of the production’s promotional efforts to drive ticket sales resulting in over 2,000 attendees at the red-carpet premiere and almost entirely sold-out run in each city.
• Drove media activation for the show through the Horse Arrival and Media Preview event, introduced promotion through bloggers and social influencers to supplement traditional media.
Old City Hotel
Marketing & Media Manager
Continuing the three-generation legacy of impacting the community as the owners and managers of historic downtown property.
• Created promotional material and participated in community events to establishing a brand identity. Increased tenant business by 38% as response to website implementation.
• Helped the business to gain membership in the National Historical Registry working alongside local media outlets to promote the business and the community heritage.
•Manage the business relationships with current tenants while growing to occupancy of the property.
Worked in multiple departments as a communications specialist for in-person, written and web communications. Project managed interdepartmental and public special events as well as several ongoing events series. Booked speakers; handled logistics; created and published the advertising going out to approximately 300 subscribers.
• Lead an interdepartmental and public special events series. Booked speakers; handled logistics; created and published the advertising going out to approximately 300 email subscribers.
• Produced marketing materials, including promotion cards, brochures, event posters, and more. Was involved in every step of the process, including photography, design, copywriting, and managing print vendors.
• In charge of 15 different websites built on a variety of CMS platforms including, WordPress, Drupal, and locally hosted HTML sites. Responsible for website design, development, and maintenance.
• Oversaw the creation and launch of social media accounts, including meeting with department heads to develop a voice for the outlets. Creating a strategic plan for launch and executing the plan.
• Managed a critical project related to security and encryption for three separate departments to ensure all hardware was up to date and met the latest safety compliance. Able to complete the project in half the expected time.
A multimedia reporter with experience in traditional journalism as well as sports media. Produced pieces on video, radio and written platforms.