Stable Attendant, OTJ Trainer
• Enhances the company’s reputation with key stakeholders, including guests and internal partners.
• Multi-tasking as a team player when preparing horses for daily shifts on Main Street and special events.
• Monitored team performance of new hires and senior cast members; provided constructive feedback to increase productivity and maintain quality standards.
• Known for a positive attitude, personability, and approachability. Known as a point of contact to communicate information and answer questions.
• Maintain cast awareness of changes across the lines of business.
• Collaborated and established relationships with colleagues to project management for yearly planning across multiple international stakeholders on a cross-functional client.
• Worked with leadership to track, analyze and develop messaging for emergency communication. Strategy achieved a double-digit increase in product sales and a 700% organic reach with Facebook.
• Overhauled team process for project tracking, resulting in an average 25% reduction in meeting length.
• Planned and executed five campaigns in less than five months, resulting in two NAMA awards.
Merck Animal Health
Livestock Marketing Communications Specialist
• Researched, wrote, and published engaging content and editorials for internal communication platforms.
• Monitored landscape to develop written, visual, and video content for internal email newsletters. The internal newsletter achieved an 80% open rate and a 15% click-through.
• Used data and analytics to track campaign metrics, develop reports for stakeholders, and adjust content as needed.
• Implemented a strategic communications plan to promote the product launch of Banamine Transdermal, including a two-week launch event.
• Designed and created the OneMerck loyalty program increasing product adoption by 12% with existing customers and double-digit growth in new customers.
• Responsible for managing creative assets across five different agency partners. Facilitated catalog of files as well as photoshoot planning and execution.
Marketing and Communications Manager
• Owned every social media phase, from creative ideation to strategic implementation.
• Used communication skills, from planning and writing to design to manage website presence and advertising campaigns.
• Created content and deployed the award-winning #mycowpalacestory social media campaign.
• In charge of two usernames across three platforms, growing followers by 60% with 1.4 million impressions.
• Hosted youth leadership events using creative, tech-savvy approaches to communications, doubling attendance from the previous year to reach 250 students.
Marketing And Promotions Assistant
• Utilized in-depth knowledge of each city to provide direction for promotional efforts of a 4 million dollar production featuring over 100 horses and performers.
• Executed grassroots community engagement to drive ticket sales resulting in over 2,000 attendees at the red-carpet premiere and almost entirely sold-out run in each city.
• Drove media activation for the show through the Horse Arrival and Media Preview event, introduced promotion through bloggers and social influencers to supplement traditional media.
Old City Hotel
Marketing & Media Manager
• Continuing the three-generation legacy of impacting the community as the owners and managers of historic downtown property.
• Identified the brand identity and implemented a complete advertising campaign with a web presence to boost property exposure.
•Obtained membership in the National Historic Registry, resulting in increased property value and community relations.
• Interfaced with third-party services, including cleaning, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and specialty vendors.
• Provided financial oversight; performed operating expense analysis and executed annual budgets.
• Assisted with developing and implementing strategic communications plans for special events, including managing an internal communications email newsletter to 300 subscribers.
• Developed marketing presence for the department with 15 different websites on three content management systems and on-campus marketing materials.
• Oversaw the launch of social media accounts, including meeting with department heads to develop a voice for the outlets. Creating a strategic plan for launch and executing the plan.
• Worked collaboratively with team leadership and key business partners at all levels of the organization to manage a critical security project. Able to complete the project in half the expected time.