Via social media and our email newsletter, a call to action was given for patrons to share their memories of the Cow Palace. Posts were made across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using both the Cow Palace as well as Grand National accounts. In these posts the campaign was dubbed #mycowpalacestory.
[wc_button type=”primary” url=”http://www.ontherodeoagain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/MyCowPalaceStoryInfoWeb.pdf” title=”Read About the Award Winning Campaign Here” target=”blank” url_rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” position=”” class=””]Read About the Award Winning Campaign Here[/wc_button]
Highlights of the program include:
- About 10 unique posts and email call outs sent.
- Social media reach of around 9,000 viewers across two usernames and 3 different accounts.
- Email marketing conducted via Constant Contact netted an average of 100 clicks per message from a total of 2,000 subscribers.
- In venue traditional and digital signage.
- On site photo booth with real time social media uploading.
Key achievements of this project:
- WFA achievement award.
- Over 1 Million in post interactions.
- Doubled social media following.