[wc_button type=”primary” url=”http://www.ontherodeoagain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/HotelSamples.pdf” title=”View the Materials Here” target=”blank” url_rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” position=”” class=””]View the Materials Here[/wc_button]
Built in 1853 the Old City Hotel is a historic building that has been converted into commercial rental space. The location houses 13 tenants in a variety of professional and service fields. In 2010 a campaign began to rebrand and help launch the Old City Hotel into the digital age; through 6 years and several leadership transitions a consistent branding image and marketing collateral has been implemented.
Highlights of the Program Include:
- Creation of a logo for the brand which provided homage to the property’s history with a fresh look.
- Stationery designed to coordinate with the new branding efforts
- Quarterly newsletters created to inform tenants and customers of retail spaces regarding the “goings on” of the Old City Hotel.
- Launch of a WordPress based website with scalability and user friendliness.
Key achievements of this project:
- Increased tenant occupancy by 40%.
- Average tenant lease length increased by 15%.