[wc_button type=”primary” url=”http://www.ontherodeoagain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/StanfordExamples.pdf” title=”View the Stanford Project Here” target=”blank” url_rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” position=”” class=””]View the Stanford Project Here[/wc_button]
Working with the staff of the Stanford University Political Science Department the Communications Associate position was tasked with creating a visual brand for the department to help increase student engagement and awareness of the department within the university.
Highlights of the Program Include:
- Website design and launch for 10 different sites on Drupal and website platforms. Content covered individual professor’s research, research programs and the main department site.
- Department brochure covering undergraduate and graduate research programs
- Posters used to promote interdepartmental events as well as special speakers and research opportunities.
Key achievements of this project:
- Increased workshop attendance by 30 %
- Created a surplus of students for the Summer Research College and GIS programs.